What type of personal information do we collect?
We collect information that helps us personalize and improve your product experience. Here are the types of information that we gather:
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, web browser information, the date and time you accessed or left the Site and which pages you viewed.
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site or Application (for example, to contact us, you must provide your name and e-mail address).
- Information about your sleep collected by Application and the information you enter relating to your sleep such as actions, behaviors, treatments, medications and your general wellness into our Site or Application.
- Identifying information such as e-mail address, device ID, password if you create an account to use our Site or our Application.
- Personal information such as name, age, gender, heigh, and weight if you update your profile to include this information within the Application or Site.
- Location information if you permit our Application to access this information through your device.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Links to Third Party Websites and Applications
We do not have access to or control of the features that they may use, and the information practices of these advertisers and third-parties are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
How do we share information we receive?
The privacy of our customers is very important to us. We share customer information only as described below:
- Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, a company such as FedEx may ship parcels on our behalf. These companies may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but they are only provided with the limited amount of information required to perform their service.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, it is possible that our assets may be acquired and customer information may be one of the transferred assets. However, the private information will continue to be governed by our privacy statement.
- Legal reasons: We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or protect the rights, property, or safety of Kenek Health, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit-risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How will we contact your?
We may contact you in different ways in relation to doing business with us. This includes but is not limited to giving you information by email regarding your product order shipping date and soliciting feedback after your shopping experience. We may also contact you to inform you about products or services by mail, email, text message, telephone, or other means. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing, simply contact us and tell us that you do not wish to be contacted in a particular manner. We will process this request immediately and you will not be contacted again for marketing purposes.
We may have email marketing programs that customers may opt out of receiving. In these cases, you may opt-out at any time by clicking on the link in the bottom of the email or emailing us at support@KenekHealth.com. We will only send you these marketing emails if you have not opted out of receiving them.
How secure is information about me?
To ensure that your information is secure, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on our Site or through our Application.
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our Site or through our Application. While our Site and Applicate strive to protect the transmitted information, we cannot warrant the security of information you send us. You do so at your own risk.
It is also important to protect the password to your Kenek Health account in order to prevent unauthorized access. Avoid accessing your account from shared computers and always sign-out to prevent others from accessing your account and personal information.
Which information can I access?
We allow you reasonable access to information that you have provided and we have stored in your account by signing in. You have the right to change the data at any time.
What choices do I have?
- As discussed above, you always can choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or use our Application and Site.
- If you do not want to receive emails or other mail from us, please email support@KenekHealth.com
Privacy of children online
We are committed to protecting the online privacy of children. Our websites are general audience websites not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, Kenek Health does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. Please email us at support@KenekHealth.com if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
If you have any concerns about privacy, please email us at support@KenekHealth.com and we will attempt to resolve them quickly and effectively.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Statement may change also. Please check our website frequently to view any recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Statement applies to all information that we have about you. Once again, we care very much about protecting the privacy of our customers.